WHY EXHIBIT AT eIMEx?
Energy, innovation and mining are major contributors to the regional economy of NSW particularly in the North West. Gunnedah is located in the heart of a region that has become a major area of interest for energy development. The region is one of the major coal mining areas of NSW, with companies from many supporting industries located in Gunnedah. Gunnedah is also emerging as a solar ‘hot spot’, with plans for a second solar farm currently under way. In close proximity, in the New England area, there are two large wind farms that have just finished construction.
The potential for development in the Gunnedah area for many different energy industries is just one of the reasons to exhibit at eIMEx.
Other reasons include:
- Showcase your industry to the wider community in regional NSW.
- Engagement with the community.
- Drive sales and increase recognition by highlighting the value you contribute, or could contribute, locally.
- An Innovation Award prize pool of $2000 for the best innovations sponsored by Regional Development Australia – Northern Inland NSW.
- Indoor and outdoor trade sites available at the showground venue.
- Daily seminars, training and demonstrations covering a range of topics. Tours such as a planned trip to see irrigation bores being run by solar power at a local property will also be involved.
- Network and socialise with suppliers and industry peers.
- Attend social functions such as the opening dinner at the Gunnedah Town Hall (with entertainment from Murray Hartin and guest speaker) or the Women in Mining Breakfast.
- Visitors are expected to come from the local community as well as people involved in the various industries travelling from throughout Regional NSW.
- Free entry for visitors to the event.